Toobad This name was given to me by the kind(crazy cat) lady in Brixton who looked after me during my troubled times.
Colin I got this name from RSPCA rescue centre, never really liked it. Who calls a cat Colin for cat's sake.
Lennox Chef called me Lennox after the boxer Lennox Lewis because I was a cat brawler.
Vinny Lennox did not suit me, so Chef started calling me Vince after the character Vince, a violent, foul-mouthed sociopathic fox, then I became Vinny and finally Vinny Toobad.
Vince, a violent, foul-mouthed sociopathic fox.
- Medium sleep with purring, unconscious.
- Deep sleep with dreams and sleep jogging.
- Extra deep morning sleep.
- Light sleep, eyes and ears active but body asleep.
- Deep sleep spread flat on lap denotes cold weather.
- Mild punching slapping and chewing manoeuvres
- Four legged Chuck Norris kick and punch simultaneously with chews.
- The wrap around ju jitsu hold with deep meaningful bites.
- Havoc mode stand well back, high speed circuits with claws.
- Scratch chest and back simultaneously to deactivate all play modes, beware havoc mode is automatic when awakening from hypnosis.
- Tuna fishing boat Captain.
- Buffalo hunter.
- Wheat grass farmer.